Popular Posts

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Choose Your Cup Wisely


Am I better off Dead?
or am I better off a quitter?
sigh...

I dont know how I'm still alive
I poured Wine
But the truth is 
I drank
sweet poison 
from the serpents Cup

Why didn't I stop
I knew what it was
but still I swallowed anyway

Now I'm intoxicated 
slowly it brings me to my death
should I remain in the Chapel
or should I throw my hands up like others
before me?

I'm hurting
But
I wear a smile 
Cause I swear they'll never see me cry
You are the antidote I need
But they say I cant be cured

Then there is no Hope for me
So like a Groom left at the Alter
I run to my local bar

but...
after the drugs are done
I still feel like dying
My Cup is better...

Let steady Hands be your Guide
and
Choose your cup wisely
cause you'll have to drink from it.

Writting By. Dwight Mckie

No comments:

Post a Comment